● The shipping charge is calculated based on the dimensions, weight, freight class and zip code. Our freight calculator communicates with multiple freight carriers to determine the lowest rates available to your location.
● Free Freight: One Stop offers free freight as indicated on an individual product. This offer applies only to the 48 continental states and includes basic delivery charges. Expedited shipping or shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or areas outside of the US will not qualify for the free shipping promotion and will incur additional charges.
● Curbside Delivery: All shipments are curbside delivery only. This means that the delivery driver will only drive the equipment to the property nearest the entrance. If you do not have a receiving dock, or do not own a forklift, you must request a lift gate delivery service at the time of purchase
● Lift gate Delivery: This service is available for an additional $100.00 during the order checkout process. A lift gate will only lower the goods off of the truck, and you will be responsible for the merchandise once it is lowered to the ground.
● Definite Delivery: For an additional fee, our freight carriers will deliver at a specific time. Check this option during check out and you will be contacted by a sales representative to arrange the delivery.
● Delivery Appointment: For an additional fee, our freight carriers will call you in advance to coordinate delivery. Check this option during check out and you will be contacted by a sales representative to arrange the delivery.
● Residential Shipping: Deliveries made to residential or limited access areas will incur an additional shipping charge. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to identify the shipping address as residential or limited access. Should the shipping information provided to One Stop be incorrect, One Stop reserves the right to back charge the purchaser upon receipt of the delivery charges
Orders Damaged in Shipping
In the event your shipment is damaged in transit, we advise you to refuse delivery.
● It is imperative that the equipment is fully inspected at the time of delivery and noted on the delivery receipt.
● As the recipient, you may spend as much time as necessary to uncrate or remove packaging, to ensure the product is in acceptable condition.
● If there is a possibility of minor repairs or “cosmetic” damages, Customer Service can assist with ordering replacement parts or panels and initiating your freight claim.
● It is important that you save all packaging materials and/or take photos of the damages in case the freight carrier would like to inspect the damaged merchandise after delivery.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-914-937-0404 by the end of the next business day to report a refusal, so that we may promptly place a replacement order for you.
Redelivery or Re-consignment
If the freight carrier attempts delivery and is unable to deliver for reasons that are within your control, redelivery fees may apply. If the carrier attempts delivery with no acknowledgement from the recipient, the goods will be reconsigned to a new address or returned to the manufacturer. A second return shipping charge will be added to your bill. Please contact Customer Service at 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX in the event of redelivery or re-consignment.
If you decide to cancel any part of your order after it has been shipped, please note that you will be responsible for the full amount of round-trip shipping and handling charges, plus any applicable restocking and repair fees. The only exception is for damaged equipment refused at the time of delivery. Any custom order may be cancelled only before it enters the production period at the manufacturer.